V Serial Ports
V Serial Port
V Com Ports
V Com Port
Serial Ports Linux
Serial Port Linux
Port Hyper V
Port Device Manager
Org Virtual Bluetooth
On Hyper V
In Hyper V
Hyperv Serial Port
Hyperv Com Port
Virtual Serial Port
Virtual Serial Port Driver
Virtual Com Port
Virtual Serial Port Kit 5.4.1
Virtual Serial Port Kit - Virtual Serial Port Kit creates pairs of virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other. Physical null modem cables are not required. You can connect any number of virtual port pairs. Virtual serial port pairs will look and work exactly like real hardware serial ports connected via null modem cables.Virtual Serial Port Kit is designed for software developer to speed up development process during debugging and data-logging period and cut months or even years from total project time. Virtual Serial Port Kit is useful also for users which work with Windows applications using serial COM ports joined by null modem cable especially if those applications require more than one serial port pair.
- full hardware serial ports emulation.
- virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports.
- physical null modem cables are not required.
- virtual communication is more fast (up to 250 Kb/s) and reliable than
via real null modem cable.
- Serial data transmission speed (bitrate) emulation
- virtual serial ports configuration via Windows Device Manager.
- compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies.
- compatibility with VMware.
- hot program install - no system reboot is required.
- up to 127 virtual serial port pairs can be created.
- one click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports.
- user friendly program interface.
List of Changes:
Version 5.4.1 from 2012-11-20Show all changes
Version 5.4 from 2012-01-06
Version 5.2.2 from 2009-08-26
Virtual serial port driver improved. CodeGear RAD 2007 and 2009 controls added to SDK.
Version 5.2.1 from 2009-07-03
Drivers more stable now.
Version 5.2 from 2009-03-06
Drivers digitally signed. 64-bit Windows support. Automatic update feature added allowing to be always up-to-date.
Version 5.1 from 2008-12-01
Minor bugs fixed.
Version 5.0.8 from 2008-08-13
"Unable to load VSPK API module" error in command line utility is fixed
Version 5.0.7 from 2008-07-17
User interface improved. Now it is possible to deploy the program over network.